IAESTE Czech Republic
166 36 Praha 6
International Exchange Programme:
- Students of technical universities are given the opportunity to work in companies and research centers in countries all over the world.
- The experience develops student's professional and language skills and gives them work experience in a foreign environment.
- This unique Exchange Programme is functioning since 1948.
- Every year, there is about one hundred students from the Czech Republic who have the chance to go abroad.
- The programme enables participating companies to enrich their corporate culture and international atmosphere.
- The last but not the least, the exchange experience contributes to greater tolerance and understanding among nations and cultures.
Job Fair iKariera
- This fair of job opportunities has been held annually since 1994.
- The event is organized on campus of seven largest Czech technical universities (CTU, ICT, BUT, MU, UWB, TBU, TU).
- Several dozen companies present themselves to the students.
iKariera Job Portal
- Being one of the most successful projects, the website has been run by Czech IAESTE since 2002.
- iKariera is aimed at students and graduates of technical universities.
- Currently, the portal the offers contain full-time and part-time jobs and topics for bachelor or master theses.
- The website has average access rate of nearly 7,000 guests per month.
Freshmens' guide & Students' diary
- The informative brochures have been annually published since 2003 at universities CTU, ICT, MU, BUT, UWB, TBU.
- At each university, the content is designed to include more specific information.
- About 30,000 copies are distributed to the students at no charge.